Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ravens VS Bengals Recap

Last night the Baltimore played the Cincinnati Bengals in Baltimore, MD. The team did a lot to show to prove that they should be contenders for the Super Bowl this season. There are many key contribution in this huge win by the Baltimore Ravens. 

I thought Flacco had is best game in the NFL last night.His 1st pass for this season was a 50 yd bomb to Torrey smith. He lead the offemse down field to the redzone the most of the game. we had to punt the ball away one or two times in the game. Flacco was 21/29 , 299 yds , 2 TD. he didn't throw any interceptions in this game. Flacco looked good in the AFC championship game were he outplayed Tom Brady. I think Flacco outplayed any of the top 5 qbs in the NFL in week 1. I think Flacco should be contending to be the League MVP this year. I think he will win it if he keeps on putting those numbers up for the rest of the season.

I knew that Ray Lewis was going to have a big game when I saw him crying during the Art Modell Tribute before the game. Once I saw it posted to Facebook, that Ray will have a good game. And  I was right, he had 11 tackles and he a sack. Those are pretty good stats for a 37 year old Linebacker. 

I think Ed Reed had a good game, Yes he did have one interception that he did run back for a touchdown. By the way he broke the NFL record on that play. . He ha now has 1,497 interception return yards. There were other chances that he could 2 more interception were the ball fell out of his hands. 

You can that the late Art Modell was with us last night. We did everything right for him in honor this game for him. I think his death with others is the key to help us win The Super Bowl this year. All of the fans and players in this city loves this man. He is the reason why there football back in Baltimore.

No comments:

Post a Comment