Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ravens Vs Bengals


On September 10, 2012, the Baltimore Ravens will face the Bengals for week 1 of the regular season. I am so excited to watch my boys play some football, since that terrible loss in the AFC championship game against the Patriots.

I don't see us losing to the Bengals again in this game, we have never loss a week 1 game with Flacco and with Harbaugh. I hope we keep it that way against the Bengals. Andy Dalton is a good QB but he no top tier QB like Flacco, Rothlisberger,  Brady, Brees, and the Manning brothers. I think he had a good year because he had AJ Green. I think Green was a top 10 WR even as a rookie. I know this year people will make sure that he is covered. So that means that this young QB has to look to see who open. with our pass rush will make sure that he will be sacked. 

Yeah I know it will be hard to replace Suggs, but the next man has to step up. If that's a Paul Kruger, Kindle, Upshaw or McClellan. I think your Secondary is too good to let people get open so that mean more time to get to Qb. I see a lot of interceptions in this game because we have a Reed, Webb, Smith,Williams and Pollard back there. Sometimes Pollard can stop the run or blitz the qb. and he can lay hit on people if he wants.

I think the ravens will win with the score 21-7 

No comments:

Post a Comment