Friday, August 24, 2012

Ravens Vs Jaguars Preseason 3


Last night’s game was the best performance that I saw from the Baltimore Ravens in this preseason game. I was at the game last night so I saw the action on the field and on the sidelines because I was sitting behind the Ravens bench. I was impressed with the whole team performance, but they were a few that impressed me the most.



Joe Flacco impressed me buy he had a different confidence that I never saw in him before. He had been doing a good job running the no huddle. He threw touchdown passes to Anqaun Boldin and to Vonta Leach. He did throw an interception, but I was a hail marry throw just before halftime. So I am not mad at that.



Torrey Smith had his best preseason game so far in his preseason career by having 8 catches with 103 yards. I got scared when I saw him limping on the field in the 1st quarter. And i heard on the press conference by John Harbaugh, that he wanted to sit Torrey for the remainder of the game because of the injury. Then Torrey went up to Harbaugh and asked if he can go back in the game because he fine. So Harbaugh did. Then that is when Torrey had these incredible stats.



I was also impressed with Tyrod Taylor; he threw for a touchdown and also ran for a touchdown. He looked a lot better throwing the ball than he did so far in the preseason. In the other games he was looking to run the ball more than throwing it. In this game he ran when he had to and threw it when he had too.



Finally I was impressed with Justin Tucker, who made all the feild goals in the preseason. He even made a 53 yard feild goal. It looked like it could have gone another 10 yards. I  think that he will get the kicker job because I didnt see Cundiff kick at all, but i notice him he was alone in the sidline. and he looked upset that he wasnt kicking at all last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment