Monday, August 6, 2012

Justin Tucker


I think Undrafted Kicker Justin Tucker will beat out Billy Cundiff for the Kicker for the Baltimore Ravens. This kid started his junior year of college. In his 2 years as starter for Texas, he made 40 field goals out of 48 field goals attempted.  The thing that I liked important about this kid is that he never missed a field goal in the 4th quarter.

He also has a very strong leg; he can nail a 70 yard field goal. I know that you guys will say that not possible but there is a video that Justin Tucker uploaded to YouTube of him doing it. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28wQOvEu2PU

I know that the Ravens like Cundiff a lot but i think this kid will be special. I think he can be the next Adam Vinatieri. I have a feeling that this kid will be the reason why the Baltimore Ravens will be in the Super Bowl this year.

I know some fans that i talk to think that this kid will just be like Steven Hauscka.  I don’t see the comparison. Hauscka had a good leg like Tucker, but Hauscka was terrible being accurate with the long kicks. He had the power to make them but they always went wide left. I think that Tucker is more accurate than Hauscka and Cunfiff will ever be.

I am most looking to see what this Tucker can do in the preseason this year. i was never excited about a kicker until I saw what this kid can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment