Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger got hurt in week 9 when he played my Baltimore Ravens. He told the media that he tore his rotator cuff. And people are telling me it’s not a big deal because it heals by itself. If the injury happened in Nov of 2011, and it’s still not 100% that’s a sign to me that it serious.
I am so thrilled to hear this news. I know that Big Ben might be young but he has taken a lot of hits during his career. So if he plays this year and plays like shit, I think the Steelers fans will want Big Ben head. I say that because I told those stupid fans that the Steelers will go 6-10 this year.
Now that Big Ben has injured his rotator cuff, he needs that to throw it deep. I see their D will struggle as well as their Offense because there players are too OLD to play in the NFL. They do have young players but they have no experience playing in the NFL. With a not a good Defense and a poor Offense, the Steelers will have the worst season that they had with the Rooney Family.
If you are a diehard raven fan like me, you are thrilled that this could happen to your least favorite team in the NFL. They were the ones that laughed at our faces when Suggs got hurt in May. At least we can tell them that our key player got hurt ways before training camp, and it will heal up and be ready by October.

1 comment:

  1. This is my 1st blog ever, so it will be great if you give me feedback on how to improve my blogs

    ReplyDelete