Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ravens Vs Jagaurs Preview



Tonight at 7:30 the Baltimore Ravens will play the Jacksonville Jaguars in Baltimore at M&T Bank Stadium. I am hearing that Marcie Jones Drew is still holding out. That’s some good news for our defense who has been struggling in this preseason. Tonight is the game to watch in the preseason because the starters will play 3 Quarters.

I have seen a new confidence that I seen in Flacco since he became a father. He has been the leader of the offense. He has been doing great with the no huddle offense. All of this throws have been good, they just need to be caught by the Wide Receivers. I hope to see the same thing out with Flacco in the 3rd preseason game.

I am hoping to see a big game out of our 6th round draft pick, Tommy Streeter. I love this kid size and his speed, but he has a hard time catching the ball. I think that he will play his butt off to make that last WR spot. I like his potential but he a project WR that needs to learn how to play in the NFL. i think once he is fully developed he can be a Larry Fitzgerald type of player who is tall and catch the ball but who can run in open space.

No comments:

Post a Comment