Thursday, August 2, 2012

This is the Ravens Year to win The super bowl

 think this is the year that the Baltimore Ravens will win super bowl. I will admit I am the type of fan that says it every year. Both my head ad heart ate telling me this our year to win a super bowl.

Flacco is now entering his 5th season in the NFL, and I think this will be his best season yet. Each year he has been getting better at the QB position, and now he is entering his prime of his young career. When he was a rookie, he was more of a game manger. He would hand the ball a lot, so our defense can get some rest.  Now, Flacco can lead the offense down field in the clutch situations. He lead us Down field against the Steelers in week 9 to throw a game winning td with 8 seconds left in the game. He almost did the something in the AFC Championship against the Patriots. He led us down field for a chance to advance to the super bowl. He threw a perfect pass to Lee Evans in the end zone. Evans caught the ball, but he didn’t hold on to the ball. He dropped the ball when a guy hit his arm. I expect the same type of play by Flacco this season. Since Flacco has come into NFL, he won more regular season games in that time span.

With Flaccco at QB I think we can have a top 5 offense this year. We will always have a top defense in the NFL. If you have a good thing if you have an offense was you can score and have a defense that let teams score on them. I expect the best season we will ever have in Ravens history. I think we will 14-2 this year, I only say 2 games cause you never know which game were we play horrible. I hope it not in the playoffs. This the year that we will prove to the HATERS that this is our year to win the super bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment