Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ravens Vs Falcons Tomorrow




Tomorrow night the Baltimore Ravens will face the Atlanta Falcons in the 1st preseason game. Kickoff starts at 7:30pm.

I am so excited to watch my boys play my favorite sport. Even though this game is preseason game, I still treat it like we are playing in the Super Bowl. I do that because I hate to see my team to lose.

The players that I am looking forward to seeing in this game are rookie Courtney Upshaw, Justin Tucker, Jacoby Jones, and Sergio Kindle. I want to see Upshaw play because he was our 1st pick that we made in the draft. He is also is replacing the injured Terrell Suggs, so I want to see if he can step up big to replace him for the 1st month of the season. I want to see Tucker because I think he can replace Billy Cundiff as our kicker. This Kid can kick the long ball. He never missed a field goal when he was in college. I can’t wait to see Jones play because he is threat on the offense as well as on Special Teams. He will most likely be our number 3 WR on the depth chart and he might be our punt returner. Former number 1 pick, Sergio kindle has looked great in camp since his tragic accident 2 years ago. He had to relearn the position since he damage his head.  I will love him to play a game like he did when he was in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment